MALAYSIAN EMBASSY ATTESTATION
Why document should be Attested from Malaysia Embassy?
- To get the employment visa
- To get family residence visa
- To get higher education
- To get the admission in school in Malaysia
Malaysia Attestation for Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate
1) Original certificate
2) Passport copy
3) Covering letter and authority letter from applicant
Collection & Delivery process:
1) You or your authorized representative can personally deliver the certificates in our office; or
2) You may courier your documents to our office.
Mode of Payment:
You may wish to take any of the following routes for making the payment of required fees and service charges:
1) Send Cheque/Demand Drafts in favor of Ace Innovators Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi.
2) Deposit cash in our bank account and mail the deposit receipt
3) Transfer the amount online through Net Banking
Malaysia Attestation Processing Time:
There are two processes for the documents to be attested:
2) Urgent services
We give importance to your precious documents & time. We assure you of our:
- Best services at affordable prices
- Anytime during working hours
- Responding to your queries right away
- Facilitating and providing services of Attestation/legalization of all documents/Certificates by all Embassies/High Commissions superb services.
Malaysia Document Attestation
There are three types of document:
2)Non- Educational Documents
Educational Certificate includes:
Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Doctorate Degree, Certificates, Diploma and all other professional degree/certificates, Transfer Certificates, Bonafide Certificates, Transcript Certificates, etc.
Non-Educational Certificate includes:
Work Experience Certificates, Birth Certificates, Affidavits, Marriage Certificates, Registration Certificates of professional bodies, Power of Attorney, Death Certificates, Migration Certificates, Divorce Certificates, , Internship certificates, Police Clearance Certificates, Medical Certificates, etc.
Commercial documents include:
Business agreement, Dissolution of Business, Business Registration certificate, Business Patent, Certificate of Origin, General Power of Attorney, Special Power of Attorney, No Objection Certificate, Income Tax Certificate, Sale Tax Certificate, Memorandum of Articles, Memorandum of Association, Government Approval Letters and all other certificates/documents relating to trade/business, Invoices, etc.
Degree Attestation for Malaysia
State Education Department (HRD/GAD/Regional Attestation Centre) Attestation from concerned state + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) + Attestation from the High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi;
Non- Educational Certificate Attestation Services for Malaysia
State Home Department (GAD/Regional Attestation Centre) Attestation of concerned state + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) + Attestation from the Embassy of State of Malaysia in New Delhi;
Process 2 (Case Specific):
Attestation from Maharashtra Home Department + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) + Attestation from the High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi;
Process 3 (Case Specific):
Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM), New Delhi + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) + Attestation from the High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi;
Commercial Document Attestation Services for Malaysia
Attestation from respective Chamber Of Commerce + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) + Attestation from the High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi;